How Do You Make
Millions of Dollars?
If you’re like most, you’ve asked that question. You’ve wondered what you have to do to become wealthy. A lot of other people have wondered the same thing. Including a young Cuban immigrant newly arrived in Miami forty years ago.
Omar Periu wondered what he’d have to do to become a millionaire. But unlike most, he didn’t stop at wondering. He sought out answers. He quietly gathered information, meticulously analyzed it, and formed his own unique ideas. Omar actively, persistently sought to find the answer. In his late twenties he was confident he had it.
He was right. By the age of 31, Omar Periu was a multi- millionaire.
Becoming Wealthy is No Accident
In all of his years of watching and learning from some of the greatest wealth coaches in the world, Omar Periu discovered something most never will: that becoming wealthy rarely happens by accident. Most people get wealthy by gaining knowledge, then using that knowledge in an applied and focused manner. Getting wealthy, Omar discovered, isn’t necessarily difficult – but does require strong, steady action and the right attitude – not the here and there, now and then, get-rich-quick schemes that seem to dominate, especially these days.
Omar became wealthy because he chose to discover how. He then put his knowledge into applied action. He intently watched others succeed. And in the ultimate test of what he figured out – he used what he knew to succeed himself.
Omar Periu now devotes himself to teaching others how to become wealthy. He works with the whole person, mentoring others as much about life and and attitude as financial tactics, so that someone can take their unique knowledge, passion and focus and apply it in strong, steady action. So that they, too can become wealthy and truly prosper. So that they’ll have the money they want, and the life they want.
Omar Periu has done it:
- He was a self-made multi-millionaire before the age of 31, owning some of the most profitable health clubs, sports medicine facilities and other businesses
- He subsequently built Omar Periu International, one of the leading wealth training companies in the world
- He has trained more than two million people, and has worked with more than two-thirds of the Fortune 500 companies
- He has shared the stage with Zig Ziglar, General Colin Powell, President Ford, Larry Bird, Harvey Mackay, Jim Rohn, Terry Bradshaw, Paul Harvey and Lou Holtz, among others. He is a member of the National Speakers Association and has been inducted into the prestigious International Platform Association.
- His peers and colleagues refer to him as “The Master Motivational Teacher”
Omar discovered the secret to wealth and prosperity. Now – let him help you discover your best life.